Dec 6, 2008

Well Come to Simara !

Development is each human beings' need. And in my efforts to the same, I have been posted as a AAO in Simara, Bara. Life in the city of kathmandu, for about 5.5 years and here in Simara is completly different.


When I frist kwow that I will have to come here in Simara, I was happy. I was happy with no reasons. I shaked hand with Mohit Joshi, as if I have been dying for the same and was granted...Latter I got the details about the location with Umesh and called with some of prevailing staff here. In the evening I got a map, actually I even did not had clear idea where I was going the other morning. Thank God, it was nearer towards my home, altleast I had to travel 200 km less to home as compared to kathmandu.

Now let me talk about some difference in Kathmandu and Simara.The frist is of course, my job position and responsibily and second the environmet and the location. The city of opportunity: Kathmandu (in context of Nepal) is was busy experince for me. And currently I am here in a rest. No rush at all. The rush was my personal, I not want to impose it for all ktm dwellers.

The flight was a short one. I was just enjoying the flight, and it landed. I came to the office and found interest guys overhere. All are enthuastic and in notime I mixed up with them.

Wellcome to Simara !

2 comments:

Ramesh Ojha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ramesh Ojha said...

ohooooho, kya khatara. i am very glad to find you in the innovative phenomenon in your mind.I am sure that you will become the brilliant account officer and that will be precious to all of us. Always be in vibration to the environment and that exactly you are. I am missing you a lot.When I get the precious suggetions from you that becomes my inspiration automatically.Is not it the different one in the period of the transition.